Dear Valued Customer:
Thank you for purchasing a Galaxy product. Please read the following warranty agreement and RMA procedures.
In keeping with our valued ideology, we are pleased to offer our customers the Galaxy Warranty Program.
Please Note: As Galaxy strives to honor the best limited warranty in the business, we have made and will continue to make policy changes. Make sure you read this document carefully and check back for updates.
A) Products received by Galaxy must perform in original specification / condition and must be completed with all original components to be covered by the protection.
B) To prevent any damages during the transportation RMA product to us, please pack the card with proper packaging, for example, packed with bubble bag and P.E. bag.
C) Please do not return any product that does not belong to Galaxy or has been rejected by our RMA department. We will dispose of the rejected item upon receipt.
D) Galaxy's RMA Service to its sub-reseller is limited, we shall not be responsible for the condition of the Products in the following situations:
1. The warranty period has expired.
2. The original fan has been removed or modified.
3. Any components have been removed / modified / added on the card.
4. There is physical damage on the card.
5. RMA goods are damaged in transit by the customer. In this case, it will be treated as "Out of warranty". To prevent this, we ask that customers take care to properly pad and package RMA goods when shipping.
The following are examples of products that would be considered "out of warranty":
Should you have any questions or comments about our RMA policy, please do not hesitate to contact us via e-mail at (firstname.lastname@example.org), and we will do our best to help you.
The terms and conditions above apply to North America region only.